Zions Kirche  

Organized 1871, with 52 German members, by The Rev. William Felsing, itinerant minister of the church.

Building was erected 1872 of native limestone; enlarged 1893; had brick facade and bell tower added, 1913; still in congregation are heirs of founders of this church.

 

Marker Location: 20377 FM 2252, about 10 mi. west of New Braunfels now Bracken United Methodist Church

Historical Marker Information During Application (abbreviated)

     

Click on the photos for full size view

 
 

Official Government website for Comal County 2015. All rights reserved.