The Voight House  

The Voigt House.  On lot deeded in 1845 to New Braunfels schoolmaster Hermann Seele.

Fine Mansard-roof house was built 1870 by Dr. John P. Lehde. It has been owned since 1893 by family of Gustav Voigt (1854-1927), and Frank B. Voigt (1892-1951), a state legislator.

Recorded Texas Historic Landmark.

Click on the photos for full size view

 
 

Official Government website for Comal County 2015. All rights reserved.