The Moeller House  

Erected by John George Moeller, working alone, 1859 to 1866.

Materials used: hand-cut limestone, 18-foot cedar beams and rafters, cypress floors of random width boards. Occupied 1881-1910 by Johannes Moeller family; later, by Nowotnys.

Recorded Texas Historic Landmark.1970

 

 

 

 

Click on the photos for full size view

 
 

Official Government website for Comal County 2015. All rights reserved.