Old Krause Building  

Built about 1860 by master carpenter Friedrich Krause of hand-cut native cedar, cypress, limestone, and adobe brick. Once Weber & Deutsch store, Hoffmann Opera House, and drill hall for Clement's Rifles of Texas Militia.

Recorded Texas Historic Landmark, 1968 (Incise in base: Renovation in 1966 by Richard Dedeke Family.)

Click on the photos for full size view

 
 

Official Government website for Comal County 2015. All rights reserved.