Old Carl W. Groos Home  

Built about 1870 of adobe brick with cypress floor, doors. Has original rolled glass window, ruby glass in front door.

It has been home to Carl W. Groos; Judge Adolf Giesecke; merchant Fritz Scholl; and H. Dittlinger, flour miller.

Recorded Texas Historic Landmark, 1968

Click on the photos for full size view

 
 

Official Government website for Comal County 2015. All rights reserved.